View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 08:36 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I just wanted to add in here to this thread that upon a discussion with my pharmacist, the B-100 is a good suppliment. He also included that the vitamin B's are water soluable. This means that whatever your body does not use/need, it is excreted through your urine (unlike vitamin A & E which you could actually overdose on because they are stored in fat and muscle tissue until needed).

I never knew this and thought it was interesting.
WHAT HAPPENED: 41-yo husband suffering with PCS after a MVA involving a deer on 1/19/12. Was taken to a special trauma unit where he was an inpatient for 3 days. Negative head impact but LOC less than 15 minutes. CT scan and MRI negative as well as a negative neck flex-test.

SYMPTOMS: On and off headaches and pressure which are treated with Ibuprofen, sound sensitivity, loss of balance, sleep issues and short term memory loss. No issues with watching tv or driving.

WHERE WE ARE NOW: Husband returned to work on 2/6/12 and is greatful he works for a family owned business who has been more than understanding. Forgetfulness is present as well as loss of balance. Takes frequent breaks during the day and fatigue is present upon coming home. Has no problem initially falling asleep but wakes up several times during the night. No follow-up appointments have been required. Cognitive therapy and seeing a Neuropsych. has been suggested but we are financially unable to pursue these additional treatments.

"LIKE" MY FACEBOOK PAGE AND RECEIVE MY RECIPE OF THE WEEK:
AmyMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote