View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 09:07 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Cool another worthless nuerologist appointment today

I should have posted this a week ago. Anyway since my first diagnosis of neuropathy in 2009 with the many tests showing nothing, it comes down to a yearly visit to the neurologist. They switched my appointment twice so I'm almost 6 months late but I didn't care because it seems worthless anyway. This time I will tell him I'm much the same but that I do get bouts of numbness in many places including my hands, arms, face and lips at times. I seem to have leg spasms under control but the numb feet are still the main issue. My question to you all is, should I take this opportunity to ask for any other tests. do i play it all down and tell him I'm still active, hiking, biking, kayaking etc. Or do I tell him I think it's slowly spreading and I want some answers. I see him at 1:00pm today, Thursday.

I am still not on any neuropathy drugs just occasional Tylonal and Tramadol. I am on warafin due to a pulmomary embolism last year.

I take
lipoic acid
vit D
Vit B12
hyalouronic acid
Sam E
Ionic Fizz
Milk Thisle
Starting vit C
Krill Oil

My INR has remained pretty stable even with some of these contradicting things. I also eat lots of veggies.
Stillfighting is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote