View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 09:14 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by varungoti View Post
I am a patient of dementia and i wanted to build a helmet for my self, I would be greatful if u can share your helmet designs with the group
Thankyou
Guys the therapy is not a miracle cure for all types of Dementia. In the case of neuro degeneration caused by toxic metals, if the advancement is aggressive you will most likely be able to halt it, even reverse slightly and maintain the improvement, but to completely reverse will depend on how aggressive the degeneration is vs the cells regeneration ability. I think you will find it is very powerful against parkinsons, when applied to the back of the skull/neck joint. It can most likely help most brain conditions, but it will be some time before that is all tested and known.

Strange when you mention infra red to the not so well informed, they think its like a heater that fries the brain and is red in colour. Nothing like people who jump to conclusions, a little information is a dangerous thing for some lol.

I have converted mine to an adjustable head size version of my own design, I have donated the design to Quiet Mind Foundation to wish them well, so fits most people.

Here we are in 2012, with a 50 year old technology, which very safe and drug free, has a great potential with further developments, and since 2005 we have only come a little forward due to lack of investment funding. Don't hold your breath, may be a very long time before this is ever on the market, lucky enough medical grade LED technology will be much cheaper by then hopefully. Some may find it interesting to know that this freq occurs in natural sunlight, just not enough of it

Mine is in a box in the roof space, gathering dust now.
chiefgroover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote