Thread: Unbelievable
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 11:24 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi, Yes I have 3 doctors verifying I was disabled before my last insured date. My postings have been so long it looks like the majority of people haven't seen me type this over and over. I was still denied at my hearing, the judge has a very high rating over not approving people. I don't think it has anything to do with the 3 docs; many times people are turned down because of the judge & only because of the judge. Many mistakes were made by her, and thank god the appeals board saw these things & are giving me a 2nd chance.

It really has been so frustrating getting on to this site, as you can see even by the last postings and others, everyone is assuming I can't get a hold of records from years ago. AGAIN I HAVE RECORDS!!! PLEASE PAY ATTENTION AND DON'T WRITE AND TELL ME HOW DIFFICULT IT IS TO GET MY RECORDS WHEN I HAVE THEM! This is not true statements & is only something people are assuming. I know you haven't done this to me & I appreciate it so much.

People are denied when they have everything, please people don't assume because someone gets turned down they just don't have everything. Look up how many people are granted a 2nd hearing, NOT MANY BUT I HAVE. I don't recall anyone on here telling me how great it is I am being given another chance. Instead I get stuff of how I must not have all my records. How sad for all the people who refuse to read everything & feel better about themselves to keep telling me that. This site has caused me nothing but tears and frustration. I'm sorry I didn't know about SSDI, but I honestly didn't, so I don't need to be beat up more because I didn't. I'm just told the information was available; really where if I didn't even know what SSDI was to even look?
Zevan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote