View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 02:25 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntmarshmallow View Post
welcome to you also lreeves
yes it sound very possible that it is T.N. The best way to know is see a neuro have an MRI and have the neuro rx your pain issue . and yes usually always meds are the first treatment for t.n.
also a few of my t.n sisters have had upper cranial adjustments and find marked relief. . is upper cranial adjustment some thing like what your chiro did ????
I hope I helped a little bit . and No asking questions is never a waste of time . if you have any more let us know ..we are here and will try to help.

PEACE
BMW
Thanks so much for replying to my post. I have an appt. with a neuro my dr recommended, and I won't be able to get in until June 5! Maybe that is a good sign. What is weird is I have already had 3 MRIs in the last 5 years and nothing looked abnormal. The chiro I see specializes in the atlas bone of the neck - no popping or twisting. He told me he has about 4 - 5 patients with TN. One man he cured! A woman patient is suffering greatly. Thanks again for your answers. I guess it will be a waiting game at this point. But, wow - what a horrible way to live.
lreeves is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (02-23-2012)