View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 03:45 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by echoes long ago View Post
no but it is not something you would want to put on a short form to muddy the waters in anyway.

you are better off if you dont check that you have talked to your doctor about returning to work if you havent. first of all its the truth and second of all if the subject hasnt been raised by you or the doctor then obviously both of you believe that you are not ready to return to work at the present time. sources i have read have indicated to check the have not discussed box if this applies to you and not to worry about that choice.
So if you are disabled with 2 impairments,another impairment could jeopardize the other two?

What about on my approval letter,something is mentioned that isn't an impairment and now its a possible problem?

I thought as long as you have one severe impairment,it doesn't matter about the other impairments.

There has never been a discussion about returning to work. The cardiologist won't do a heart stress test because of my other impairment so I don't know if its a slam dunk for disability with the heart problem,since a test can't be performed.
Babyboomer15 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote