View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 07:39 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Cool Thank you rsd family for your thoughts and support :)

A quick update,I asked for some help and questions,thankyou so much for the response.it really puts me in a great state of mind when I hear how all of you support me and advise me on everything.also how each and every one of you put love into your posted responses.Ianyway I was approved for my ss diss benefits.the judge was soo nice to me. & read my med reports and seas to me,I'm sorry u were denied the first 2 times ,I can see by all of your different dr reports that you were very Sick and seeking medical attention persistently since nov 2008.I wasn't diagnosed with rsd the first 2 times I was denied .none of the drs had a clue about anything".just saying ,if I was a dr and was familiar with rsd,I could diagnose all of us with what I know now,how can 14 drs not figure this out.dr Schwartzman knew within 30 seconds of my first visit.this disease is not uncommonly rare by any means.anyway I was granted my ss dd .thank you all for your support .it really makes me feel good to know how much love and Care I received .I felt so alone until I found this forum .also the workmans comp dr said I was totally disabled and needed kettamine treatment immediately.I was in shock when she gold that to my case worker .my case worker said but it's still experimental.thhe dr said so was the spinal box,so was just about every procedure at one time or another.she said u can pay for the treatments and have a descent chance of recovering while he still has a chance, or you can pay his wc for the rest of his life.it's been proven kettamine injs can stop the the symptoms and also can put rsd in remission.& I know it does also because I had it done lady June & it changed my life.I was in bed for months at active befor the injs.only thing is I need it again befor I get all the pain and swelling back.i hope all of you are feeling we'll and pain free.sorry for rambling on soo much
89danboy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote