View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 07:54 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindylanka View Post
Just wanted to say hope you are by now feeling a little better. IT does sound very much like you have had some severe side effects. Blood pressure rising high like that isn't what you are used to, you work on a low setting. It does sound like a possible TIA, but I wonder if there was a bad reaction with your regular meds too. Take care of yourself and go easy too. I had a similar episode way before I was diagnosed with PD. Never did get to the bottom of it, but remember being absolutely incensed when I was told I probably had a panic attack. It was like putting the horse behind the cart....... never helps when people do that to you...... put down your experience. You describe the funny tasting sensation...... that sounds drug related. Hope you appetite and your normal self come back quick. Keep us posted on your progress.

Lindy
Hi Lindy,

I'm doing much better, thank you. I've been sleeping a lot and taking a good week off from work. They actually are hiring the guy I work with and also bringing in a contractor. It took this scare to do this!

The headache is pretty much gone now too, probably at a 1 or 2 on the smiley face scale. I plan on following up on this and will not let the doctors get the better of me. I don't like being humored and told "it's all in my head", which it is, lol, but not in the way they mean. My face is still numb on both sides and I drool badly at night. I have to blot my face all night with a paper towel or napkin because it gets chapped by morning. I've never drooled like this before!

I wouldn't doubt if the medication in general got to me. My schedule has been off and I've been trying to keep that adjusted. The funny thing is now without the stress from work, everything works the way it should. Perhaps that was part of the problem as well.

John
---|||-- -|||---profile if
---|||-- -|||---you know
----\\\--///----someone
-----\\\///-----who is living with, survived
------///\-----or has passed away from
-----///\\\----Cancer..
----///--\\\---Thank you
jcitron is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote