View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 09:55 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Good things are coming catras way

I know the feeling ,how long have u been dealing with wc ss lawyers exc...my employer said they wanted to start taking care of my medical after my lawyer opened up my claim again,claiming that my fall I had back in April of 06 "shattered heel,compress fract in my back& severly broken and torn ligaments in my wrist "caused my rsd.until my dr was telling them I need 2 weeks of inpatient kettamine infus,6 months aqua therapy exc... Then they turned around and said they weren't gonna pay til the the court hearing.they saw how much it was gonna cost and changed there tune.but I recently saw my employers dr wc.and there dr told them the exact same thing as my dr.so it shouldn't be long for the hearing.I kike my chances now.I have a greT job waiting for me if only I can start my treatments.I see light at the end of the tunnel.I also beleave that you are gonna be releaved of all your employer ,wc ,drs red tape that hou are going thru.and you are gonna receive everything that you deserve .I'm sorry you are going thru this,it really does take alot out of us,but you are gonna come out smelling like roses real soon. It is Very nice that I get to talk to wonderful people like you in this forum .ttys
89danboy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
catra121 (02-23-2012)