View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 09:06 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile

If I recall I I was sent to 3 different types of doctors including a neurologist before I requested seeing my current one who is considered one of the best around here. A friend of mine worked for him so I think I got in, and I believe very complete testing. All that was found was the protein that got me to the hematologist in search of cancer yuk! I have a nuero, a cardiologist, a hemtologist, a dermatologist, now a pulmonologist. Saw a rumotologist who said all tests were negative. I have a chiropractor, kinesiologist and a massage therapist. And my GP. Sorry if I left anyone out. I fired my thyroid doctor. GP monitors that. I have been scanned from head to toe. Bone marrow biopsy, lung biopsy. Something in my lung has grown to 12 mm. negative for cancer, but they are curious. A year and a half ago a swing collapsed (7 ft galvanized pipe on my head) Had brain scans. Everything okay. I have had more blood drawn than a vampire victim. Doctor visits have become a second career. Working full time it gets weary. My goal this year is to minimize those visits.
I have told every medical person my saga over and over again, waiting for one smart doctor to put it all together. The hemo said,"Obviously you have some kind of autoimmune disorder and now it's attacking your lungs". I'm beginning to think some force is trying to kill me and they keep failing LOL! So interesting that I have had so many issues and tests always negative. That being said I feel pretty good and expect to go hiking or something this weekend. Can't wait for the warm weather. everything is so much better then. Keep fighting!
Stillfighting is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
adelina (02-24-2012), mrsD (02-24-2012)