View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 09:42 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Thanks Doc

Yes you are right. I did get them confused. I was given percocet, and what the label does say is oxycodone/acetamineophen 10/325 TB. Is this fast acting or time released, it didn't say? When the drugist changes the script to generics is when I get more confused. I have this med for the pain my foot and joint. I am trying NOT to take any during the day, and have only taken enough to get me to the appt. or where I have to be with walking.
I am allowed 4 per day. I will not be doing that. I also am having a delima in what to do Doc. In fact I don't know what to do at all.
My ankles are shot, I won't qualify for ankle replacement due to this being a dejenerative problem. My toe joint is also shot and in pain. Ball of foot joint. They want to replace the toe joint, but the rest of the foot is not going to get any better. It is like fixing the door lock and the key hole is missing. I am not sure doing this surgery will do me any good in the long run. Sitting around here doing nothing isn't eithor getting me on my feet. Both conditions are only going to go one way, degenerate. The ankle canot be fixed only the toe. I don't know what to do. I it is a month or more recovery, and I have legal things happening in my life that may pop up and need to be taken care of at any time. I have an agency working to get me pro-bono. I have to take whatever slot they give me. If I fail to take what they offer and when, I loose a 10 year struggle out of my family trust and a family who abuses me.
I am in limbo, eithor way. Any ideas? The legal agency said I was on top of the list, and had me seek a lawyer this week that didn't do my kind of litigation. This is coming up I think sooner than later. If I do nothing with my physical body, it will be in a wheelchair for me. I am having a terrible time in this decision. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (02-24-2012), Rrae (02-24-2012)