View Single Post
Old 04-03-2007, 04:30 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Don't worry Sis I'll get back up and fight soon. Right now I want to sit and feel sorry for myself. The froggie will hop up and eat some fly's, sit on the side of the bank and enjoy the sunrise again. Just got to croak for a little while. Closer I get to the trip to see my sis the harder I will work my puffy, green body and make it go the way I want it too. LOL The loratab I took about an hour ago is helping me a bit. Can't take many...just had to do something to get my butt pain to ease a bit. Scared to move much for fear of having the dizziness take over again. Wish I thought their was a doc that could help. They are useless I am afraid. I faced the pain and jerking arms, head, whole body(at times) for 14 years so I am not new to what is happening. Maybe wehn we get the horrible medical bills from the wreck and I turn 65 in July I will get some relief? Afraid it takes lots of money to even begin to get help. Right now I have to buy some new clothes and new shoes to wear to my sis's house in June...since I seem to be gaining weight and will have to visit the Plus size Stores now instead of Walmart. I may be a bit fluffy but still want to look nice. LOL Smashed Froggie
Attached Images
File Type: gif roach.gif (9.5 KB, 77 views)
froglady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote