View Single Post
Old 04-03-2007, 04:37 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi ya all and nice to greet and meet,

I just was surfing and came across this sight and wanted to post to a person with the same type of problems I had.

Iv been somewhat of a couriosity among co-workers at a hospital I worked at. I always thought something medical was wrong and probly why I got into the type of job working with mentally Ill. I was Dx with Schitzo affective.

People noted that I had like a photographic memory and weird stuff. I never really seen myself as a genius. At times some of thease things I couldnt do.

I tried to learn all I could about the Human Brain and the Central nervous system. I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. Some of the places where white matter in my brain (not working) affected the functions employed by that part of the brain they inhabited. Oddly the things I am no longer suppose to be able to do I could do again. It stumps doctors and now they say the brain can re-route so wow aint that cool.

Education is key and never give up hope. Learn what you can and a pill is not always a answer.

Doctors are human beings just like us, there not perfect and they dont know it all. Its not easy but you may have to find your own help and maybe learn in that process. There is never a simple answer, the brain is very complecated and a lot still not known about its function.

here is my home page eh, I dont sell anything or nothing like that.

http://360.yahoo.com/junebugl
junebug is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote