View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 01:58 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojee22 View Post
Well, i cant say for sure because they didnt run the Free T3 & Free T4, however the low TSh to me indicates that your thyroid is probably working okay.. my guess is your Free T3 and Free T4 will come in right on the line.

Free T3 above 3, Free T4 above 1.0 is healthy levels.

You need Ferritin in addition to the other iron tests to for sure make an iron judgement. Ferritin needs to be above 70.

At this point you might want to ask for a refferal to a RA, mine was very helpful and able to test for everything under the sun for me, lyme disease, lupus etc..

Shoot....
I will talk to the doctor again, I went there today and still couldn't convince him to run another test. They told me that there is no need for another test.

a while ago (7 years ago) I saw another and he told me I show sign of anemia from my test because of low iron. When I saw him again I will ask for Ferritin test. The doctor says that the tsh doesn't fluctuate that much. I don't know the relationship between the tsh and the free t3 and free t4. I will definitely ask again for another test.

A while ago when I talk to another doctor about taken iron supplements, he told me don't do that. I went to a vitamin store and one guy showed me a syrup and he told me that was very good for anemia. May be I should check that again.

I do have the black molasses at home; maybe I should start taking it. Do you know something better than black molasses for anemia. The one I have only has 20% iron per tsp. The reason I stop taking it, because I take magnesium powder in the morning, it looks like when I take a tsp with magnesium powder it game me diarrhea. I will stop taking the magnesium in the morning and take the black molasses instead.

Your comment welcome
jeanneuro2000 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote