View Single Post
Old 04-03-2007, 04:51 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

That's exactly what I've heard and that's exactly why we're holding off. I'll just be ecstatic if Lucy gets to come home within the week and we get our vet bills reimbursed.

On a side note, I can't believe all the news updates at howl911.com. They are now testing human food with wheat gluten just to be certain it's ok? They also said melamine may not even be the poison, but instead of indicator for another contaminant. It also says that tonight at 10pm on CNN there is going to be a special on whether the pet food recall is going to effect human food. I'll have to see that! It also seems to note to be careful if you eat any DelMonte brand products with wheat gluten, since they produce pet food and human food, possibly with the same contaminated wheat gluten?

Lucy looked good again today, she was crawling out of her cage and so happy to see me. She seems like she is ready to go home. She had alot of friends at the vet since it was surgery day today. It was so sad seeing all those sick pets.
But luckily they will probably all be home by tomorrow when I go back to see her. I am going to try and make an online collage of pictures of Lucy and her battle with kidney failure.
hsiw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote