Thread: New to TS...
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 08:42 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Been sleeping MUCH better...well, except for last night cuz I got really hyper last night.
I tried to email the doc to let her know how it's goin' with the sertraline like she asked me to, but no respone. So, I don't know.
Decided to learn to crochet. Only, mom can't remember how to do it right. I've just been messin' around with it. It's actually really relaxing. It gives me something to do with my hands (which I really need). So maybe havin' something to do that I can actually work on will be good.
I'm trying to get a roadtrip set up and planned for this summer too. A week long vacation with my sister and my grandma...if I can get off work. I just really need a break and a chance to just escape this everyday mundane life and relax! I guess I've been a little worried about my tics flaring up on the trip, but oh well. I'll just have to deal with it...and make sure I pack my meds! Lol! I'm really excited about it and it's givin' me something to look forward to where I've had nothing to look forward to or be excited or happy about for a while! So, things are lookin' good! If only the doc would email me back so I don't get really frustrated over not getting any response...
jnt1989 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (02-24-2012)