View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 04:01 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hello eva

Welcome to Neruo Talk. I want you first to know that you are welcome here on this site. People have a variety of health concerns, and there will be others who can help you. Emotionally you are in a difficult situation. I am sorry you and your family are going through this trauma with your health conditions. I did not have any health insuance when my problems started to occur either. There is help though a patients advocacy group within the biggest hospital around you. There are also Womens' centers, who can help direct you to physicians who will be willing to see you without having to fork over $250 for a visit. There are also rural health care centers in which doctors give of their time and services. All if it takes some research to find out about them. I received several surgeries at no cost. There were expences, but not near the amount that would have been required of me. I used all three of those agiencies I mentioned before I qualified for disability.
You can also contact a community hot line, and they may be able to direct you to some health care. I hope you are able to keep the lines of communication open with your family. Please try some of the resources, and come back here where other people may have even more ideas for you. You are not alone, and I am glad you found this site. I wish you all the best. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote