View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 10:58 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi tamiloo!! Hope you have been doing good. I caught a cold from my husband and have spent the last several days fighting it. It's been miserable. I've noticed that when I stand for any amount of time my spine and lower back hurt that much more. I was telling my mom about it and she asked me if I remembered this and that from my childhood and when I said no, she filled me in. When I was little my feet turned all the way in to where my toes touched. The dr back then put me in special shoes (not leg braces) to straighten my feet out. Apparently, that's how my family knows when I'm tired now, my feet will turn slightly in. She also said I used to see a chiropracter at one time and that he had taken x-rays of my spine and that it is curved. She started looking for him when she found out I was having problems but no luck. It was sooo long ago. Wish she had gotten the x-rays from him back then. All I can do now is just tell my current dr about it and have him take new x-rays, I s'pose. I found a site that has beginners moves for yoga and think I'm going to try that. Have you ever done yoga and if so, does it help at all?
jiardina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (02-27-2013)