View Single Post
Old 04-03-2007, 10:38 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Cool thoracic outlet syndrome

Hello all, my first day on and just want to say after fighting with doctors and lawyers re TOS or not I finally after 9 years received approval for treatment (after 2 Rotator Cuff Surgeries and entire spine treatments over the years due to a workman's comp. problem) Just want all to know that I was recommended by Kerlan-Jobe Orthopedic Group and Dr. Vernon Williams to be exact to see Dr. Jordan. I was not too anxious for the first treatment for injection in scalene muscles ? After so many years of fighting workman's comp and firing attorneys that would not listen, I WAS amazed how much better I felt. I REALLY did not want to have Botox injections (if so being in So. CA. I would have considered my face if not in soooo much pain) Dr. Williams finally convinced me and after fighting Workman's Comp throught the Courts, I received approval.

I must tell you that Dr. Sheldon Jordan is fantastic and that was "before I checked him out on the internet." I was unable to sleep laying down for many years due to TOS in both sides and left dominant and being left sided. For so many years I HAD to sleep sitting up and still in extreme pain with other body parts and with help of Lioderm patches (thank goodness they are available!!!!) Its been 2 months and of course I still have pain but with activity from a 8-9 its 4-6 and I feel that is fantastic and able to sleep again lying vertical.

Any questions please contact me, comfortamI because I am constantly looking for a better way to exist and live and be happy. (Even though I have constant pressure and refussal from Workman's Comp)