View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 01:58 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyC View Post
In the last 9 yrs (LDN?), I don't suffer the debilitating MS fatigue unless I overdo. Since I don't work or have small children to care for or a Dear Husband to dote over and do things with, I don't even try to live a normal life. I do all at a slow pace and take a daily nap or two.

The MS fatigue is just a part of living with a chronic illness....and so is depression of some sort. You don't always have one with the other but, they seem to work often as a team. The only 2 meds I take daily are Prozac and LDN. They seem to keep me as normal as I'm ever going to be.

The only activity I will continue to do, no matter how fatigued it makes me, is my daily PT/OT exercises. I don't want to spend another holiday in the hospital, away from my loved ones nor putting them through the stress. Didn't like being away from you guys either..

My advise, Blessings....get ya sum Prozac and sum LDN..
I'm trying to get some LDN. I've taken prozac before and I didn't like the way it made me feel. I was only on it for 6 weeks. If I ever or when I get some LDN, I'll let you know how it goes.
mochagirl13 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote