View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 04:31 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimica View Post
Unbelievable, I have the SAME EXACT symptoms. I used to describe it as a bag of flour falling over, but your description fits even better. It makes me gasp when it happens. You seem sure that it is not your heart, how come? I've always been thinking it is my heart, but I would be happy if it wasn't! Feel free to friend or mail me, I'd like to talk some more about our symptoms. You're the first person I've found that describes my feeling to the T.
I have having the same symptoms as you, I have been to the doctor and was given a ekg which came back normal. The fluttering seems to be gone when i wake up and comes back about 2-3 hours into my day, I am having no chest pain just the constant flutter in my chest. I used a blood pressure cuff to check my BP and the symbol for irregular heartbeat showed up. The book says this symbol can be caused by movement during the test and I believe that the muscles might be twitching during these tests giving somewhat of a false positive on the heartbeat. The doctor put me on 5 mg of Lisinopril to control minor hypertension and also 81 mg of aspirin. After taking these medications for about 2-3 days now the flutter has not changed, if anyone has been given any advice regarding this subject please pass it on. I would love to know exactly what is causing this and how to get rid of it, thanks in advance.
wonderwhatsnext is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote