View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 09:01 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Wow...I applaud you for pushing yourself to go through all that...it must have been really hard. As one who has experienced spread following a block, I completely understand your decision to not go through that. The other stuff may be more painful in the short term but it appears that you have done all the right things and that you succeeded in your fight against the RSD spreading into your leg. Just goes to show that there is rarely just one thing that helps...but rather it is about taking all those treatments that you know and using them in combination to see results. Thank you for sharing all this...spread to new areas is always very scary and it is encouraging to hear that you CAN do something about.

For me...I will start my twice daily treatments with tDCS today. Fingers crossed that it is successful. I know there will probably be some trial and error involved in finding the right electrode placement and everything but I am very optimistic. Thanks again to everyone for their posts and suggestions.
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ballerina (02-28-2012)