View Single Post
Old 04-04-2007, 04:46 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi Jarett

I am so sorry you are having pain,i was lucky and Gabapentin helps but i thought it was going to do me in until the dr. got me up to the levels i'm at..At the same time i had a horribal reaction to Lyrica ohhh i mean bad And then i hear it's so good for others.Have you been checked for diabetics..After telling my dr. could this be a promblem they checked oh dear we over looked that but the neuro dr. said well that wasn't my department. ha
As for your ct i was hoping that was my problem i thought no matter how painful ,they can operate and things will be better,when the dr. told me it wasn't and he thought it was pn i sat down and cried..I was a nurse for 25 yrs. in er i knew about pn and i didn't want it.But i do in feet legs,hands and up the arms..I also have found more answers at Neoutalk WHY because there are so many people walking around (if they still can)with tired acking burning tinlging feet and numb toes,and have no idea what it might be or what it is..Oh your just getting older,your on your feet all the time..And our older people falling,how come you fall so much.And on and on.
One day i asked my family Dr. what's wrong with my Neuro dr she. sticks pins in do you feel that what about that and finally i say yes and the look so happy..And when i pull out my hundred questions not a whole lot are answered why why why,my family Dr. said i wouldn't of picked that field because there are no answers that fit everybody and a lot of the times there are no cures they don't alwys know why..BUT we have each other we can compare,and we will let's never give up..Many blessings Sue
shiney sue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote