View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 08:55 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I agree with your wife. The rush and anxiety of day trading can be too much stimulation. She sees you from the outside and likely has a much better understanding of what effect day trading and other activities have on you.

The three doses of caffeine is a bit much too. There are plenty of pop drinks without caffeine. Even better are those without artificial sweeteners, artificial preservatives, or high fructose corn syrup. We have Sierra Mist around because it uses natural sugar and natural flavors and preservatives.

I enjoy a Dr Pepper every few weeks when eating out but usually pay for it with a restless day or two.

I don't have any problem with TV as long as I use my head set for the audio. Without the head set, I get bombarded with too much stimulation. The mute button is also helpful to avoid the over-stimulating commercials. I also do not watch music videos or other chaotic programs.

You are fortunate to have a wife who is supportive and understands you. Many struggle to understand their injured hubbies. We have some great wives of injured hubbies here than may also have some observations for you.

My best to you.

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote