View Single Post
Old 09-19-2006, 10:35 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Arrow Wish I could tell you more~

Hi Gloria & Carolyn,
Gloria, I can't tell you exactally what My OS done. He did refuse me. It was called Morific Or something like that. They get bone out of the Bone Bank and it is ground up or chipped up. Anyway, it is mixed with something else and then put in. If someone knows what the correct word is, please correct me. I am sure I don't have it spelled right. The titanium I was allergic to, so my body just covered it with scar tissue. Just what my OS did, I don't know. I am going to ask about the stimulator he removed too. I bet it was covered with Scar T. too. I just let him do as he pleases Gloria. He has studied
all over the world. His bio says: he studied in Switzerland, Italy, France, Hong Kong, and Singapore plus the US. I just trust him. He knows all about me for he has done all my surgeries but one.

Carolyn, I have several interested in our farm. I have several things to look into to be sure things are handled correctly. I am sure I can get a house too. it's just a matter of time. So I am being patient and trying to rest all I can. It will come out ok in the end so why worry. I have tried that & it don't work. Thanks for caring though. It is a big responseability.
Billie
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote