View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 01:55 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi, I'm glad you found us here. I could go on about how sorry I am for your daughter ( which I am ) but let's go straight to the important stuff. Every one of us fellow sufferers has their own recipe for pain relief ( and I use the term loosely) If I may offer some suggestions. One of the first things would be to contact her Dr. And find out what exactly is prescribed. Dosage, how often and what each med does. That might ease your mind some. Then talk to your daughter, let her know that you were afraid for her health and safety. You will never know what its like to have RSD but you are a woman and can sympathize with the crumbling of her Marriage. I'm sorry I don't have more than basics to offer, without knowing more specifics. Please tell your daughter that she is not alone. offer her this website and my wishes of a single moment of peace In her heart, and wherever else she may need it most. Corey

P.S. I'm 34 and have been suffering for a short 2 years with RSD that began in My right arm and is spreading to my right. My marriage has fallen into pieces that we are not sure can be put back together. I would be open to writing to your daughter if she would like.
Clinton6 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dd in pain (03-01-2012), Mark56 (03-01-2012)