View Single Post
Old 09-19-2006, 10:35 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi mrsd,

You probably remember me from OBT. I had recently found out I had a Vit D and possibly other deficiencies (probably med induced) and had been doing a lot of research into this (was also trying to find out if there would be any update(s) to the Drug-Induced Nutrient Depletion Handbook).

I had typed up a long update (several pages) in MS Word with various research links (PubMed, etc.) and was about to post it when OBT/BT1 went down. I still have this update and have also continued to research additional material, however unfortunately without the initial information in the OBT thread I started, as well as the timing involved (now over 2 months later), it would be hard to update all of the information here in a way that would make sense. I suspect some of the information in the thread could be accessed via Google caches, but not all of it. I will plan from here on to backup important information.

My current plan will be to just continue to wait for OBT/BT1 to come back up and either add updates to my thread there, or try to pull that thread over here and update it here. Either way it will be a challenge to try to make everything make sense due to the timing involved (certain new information I am finding tends to make previous findings obsolete). Anyway, I will try to do the best I can.

Good to catch up with you and others again!
west1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote