View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 07:22 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Kris,

Clenching can cause various teeth, including the eye teeth, to ache or even become loose over time.

The assistant would take an impression of your upper and lower teeth. The material that is used is generally tolerated very well.... rarely is someone sensitive to it. The material is quick setting so each impression will only take a about a minute or two, if that long. Make sure you are sitting in an upright position because that will lessen the feeling of having a lot of stuff in your mouth and you will be able to breath more freely through your nose.

I think you can handle this..... I really do

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrisPPP View Post
Embarrassed to say I didnt. We were focusing on that darn cavity and now that is done and so I NEED to do this. I wish it wasnt 700.00 but that is a small price to pay for relief. Do you think this really could all stem from that? My current dentist said he doesnt see "too" much grinding but he thinks maybe I am clenching? Can an "eye" tooth feel pressure from this too - -once in awhile?

I am actually worried to go and have it done....I am freaked out by chemicals and have allergies to sulfa and seafood. I just hate the thought of stuff in my mouth and freaking out. Can you explain the process?
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote