View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 07:30 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

WOW 85 views and nothing....was really hoping someone would at least try to help me...debi

Quote:
Originally Posted by demodebi View Post
Hi..I use to be active here many many years ago....here's some history...cervical fusions from c4-c7 have hardware at c6-c7

NOW dec 15 I was in a car accident we were broadsided on the passenger side (my side) I dislocated my right shoulder and hit my head hard enough to make my glasses fly to the other side of the car...

had an mri done last week and I could really use some help in interpretation:

c2-c3: annular tearing and mild spondylosis but no focal herniation or significant neural encroachment

down to c6-c7 seems to be ok with the fusions

c6-c7 mild residual bilateral neural foraminal narrrowing associated with endplate spurring. the central AP the sac diameter measures 9mm

this is NEW:
c7-t1 moderate broad based bulge. there is moderate right neural foraminal narrowing on sagittal images. axial images suggest an 11 mm wide right foraminal protrusion but image quality is limited. the central AP thecal sac diamater measures 7mm

I also have 2 tears in my shoulder that they want to do surgery on to repair...

I am trying to sort out with my neck what could be attributed to this car accident????....they are suggesting a ct myelography....

this is the *Impression*
1) prior fusion c4-c7. question residual spondylosis at c6-c7
2) moderate central canal stenosis at c7-t1 with a right foraminal herniation
3) moderately limited study despite sedation consider by myelography

they do sedate me because I'm claustrophobic (sp)...

thank you so much....
demodebi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote