View Single Post
Old 04-04-2007, 09:11 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Whoo hoo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelodyL View Post
Hi there my friends.

Last night I noticed that if I take a really really hot shower, immediately when I get out, my feet have ever so slight a buzz. Nothing to really talk about. Went away immediately. I guess this means I can't go in really really hot water (like a hot tub right). Sigh!!! And I always dreamed of owing a hot tub!!! yeah, right!!!! lol

I checked Alan's foot 5 minutes ago. We got up at 9:30 a.m. (lazy bums, right?). The blister now is turning into a callous (or whatever it's called, when it gets harder). Didn't see anything else. I guess it's in the process of healing, right).

I'M A NURSE.. HOORAY!!!!

Oh the infusion people just called. He'll call back after breakfast and make the appointments.

Wow, more anti-body people floating in his body.

melody
The blister sounds good. It's healing. Just continue to keep it clean, etc, for the next few days and it should go away on it's own. Wonderful!! Good job, Nurse Mel!

The heat thing, I've seen where that's supposed to be a treatment for PN. How in the world?? My feet don't seem to like very warm water either. But it does seem to make them feel better afterwards.

Barbara