View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 09:28 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Thumbs down Dark days, but Im back

Hi dear friends,

I feel like Im a bad friend, please please forgive me... I have been thinking about you all all these days, just hadnt post...

My eyes were sick... I mean, more than usually...

Today finally, I went to see my doc... According to him, it is not an infection, it is "just" an allergy... and gave me cortisone drops which are making me see "funny"...

I have been depressed... My cells are not cooperating so my project is in "stand by" which stress me and make me so sad because I feel like I have failed as a friend, as a woman and now as a student...

Also, my cousin's wedding is coming in less than 2 weeks and this makes me so sad... I mean, nostalgic or whatever...

And oh my God, the last strike was that, this silly girl, the one I thought was my "only" "friend" at the lab, was so rude to me.... dont know if you remember her... the one that left 9 months to live in Canada... I think I told you when she was leaving, I bought her a present and stuff but she told me it was very stupid of my part to miss her... Anyway, she is living in Canada and the other day she sent me a scrapbook and 2 postcards that took ages to arrive home... I dont know what she was expecting but it seems to me that she thought I was going to get impressed or something... I thanked her as soon as I got it and post pics on facebook etc... That same day I sent her a book, a cooking book because she likes that... I checked today, and she got it yesterday... She has been posting stuff, so she has been online and I dont know what is she pretending, but havent told me anything...

I feel sooooo offended... sad.... and why not say it: MAD. I mean, why so rude !?

I unfollowed her on twitter and posted some rant words... indirectly, I know it is not the best option, but I didnt want to fight directly with her...

I want to block her on facebook too, but dont know... dont want to make things bigger... I hate to make things more difficiult all the time but I Cant help it She will be back in august or something like that and... ugh...

I cant track who signed for the package, just can see it arrive to her house... and, to be honest, I doubt her roomie would take it or something because or boss sent her a big package and nothing bad happened... this was a book... to be honest, nobody would steal that

I dont know... ugh...

Please please forgive my rant and my always dark posts
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (02-29-2012), Dmom3005 (03-01-2012), Lara (03-02-2012), Mari (03-01-2012), mymorgy (03-01-2012), waves (03-01-2012)