View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 12:46 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Sally, I can't do HiCy again....i've reached the lifetime max. As for JC - they did the test on me to see if I'm at risk... Also, with this med, it's been used in treatment for RA, lupus and MS with astonishing results...and no one with ms has developed JC or anything else. SO that is hopeful.

They dosed me today with 1/2 of the first dose. I go back in 2 weeks for second half. then not again for 6 months.... I developed a low grade fever about 30 mins into the infusion - which is a known side effect for the med....and if it was just saline in the bag, that would not have happened. so we were optimistic. I also shot myself up with the "Rebif" after the infusion. i had no reaction, tho i dont think rebif has site reactions like copaxone? But i dunno.

Deji - - I thought of you often - b/c when I was last here regularly, you were really struggling with your health. it sounds like you are doing better - and i'm glad to hear that!!!

And my 15mo old is awesome. i missed her terribly while i was away and she was already asleep when i got home tonight. i havent seen her since tues morning. my heart aches!!

~Keri
RedPenguins is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
hollym (03-01-2012), SallyC (03-01-2012)