Old 03-01-2012, 07:21 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blessings2You
Cindy (actually Cinnamon Cindy) is a Himalayan, and she has one of those faces that looks grumpy all the time, even when she's not. She'll be purring away while I pet and massage her, all the while talking baby-talk voice: 'You're the bad kitty, yes you are, you're the bad, bad kitty.." and my husband sits there saying "No she's not, no she's not!"

She doesn't care what I say as long as I'm touching her and talking baby-talk.

And he should talk! He calls them Mutthead, Blockhead, Furball, etc. When he roughs up their hair, he calls them Phyllis Diller. Obviously he hasn't seen HER in a while.
LOL Sounds like your hubby is similar to mine! My hubby has a very "droll" sense of humor. And I am glad you mentioned...
FurBall... That one he has used too, mostly for Oreo! I just can't remember them all. Pork Chop was his favorite name for Sheba.

He has taken to calling Weezie, The Otter, because of her shape.
She is very "substantial" in the back 1/2 of her body...and thin in the head and chest. Like a bowling ball with a head!
Otters are just large weasels after all...both belong to the Mustilid family!

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Blessings2You (03-01-2012), Kitty (03-01-2012), Lara (03-07-2012)