Thread: Plus Sizes
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 07:38 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I agree! those magazines are HORRIBLE! you see a size 4 model wearing an out fit and its misleading! You get it home and say..."oh!" yeah, on a size 22 woman it looks totally different and I think its the same as "bait and switch" Even tho I am a 14, I see what I am wearing on a size 4 and its not the same as it is on me!

And what is with all the LOUD patterns?! We need to be covered in LARGE flowers, zebra or leopard patterns, and the patterns are just awful! truly as if a tent maker just chose random patterns and flung them out there. I want PLAIN clothes, no patterns. I want candy pink, or rose colored fabric. Not everything has to be black or brown please.

You have to work very hard to find tasteful fashion that not only looks good, but feels good on you. Too many times I put on a shirt that is ok, only to find that it pinches under the arms, the V in the neck slits way to low, or the length of the shirt only hits my belly button, not my hips.

move over two isles and see all the double zero stuff. the seams match, the patterns match. They are cute, and sweet. Makes you want to scream at the toddler sized woman trying it on to "eat a sandwich!" A size double zero doesn't look good on a full grown woman. IMHO.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (03-02-2012), Kitty (03-01-2012), Twinkletoes (03-02-2012)