View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 01:43 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Unhappy New here. Dx RSD yest. Need support!!

Left leg RSD since october for 5 months. Have believed this was diagnosis after all vascular studies and arthroscopy came back normal. My leg feels like I am standing in ice water. Burning pain, worse behind knee. Driving can be unbearable because of pressure sitting. Also worse at night, standing in one spot (both of my legs swell up..noticing Atrophy of left leg already. My massage therapist noticed coldness and freaked out! We all thought was vascular but after numerous tests and seeing vascular surgeon...not. Bone scan was what finally showed issue with marked decrease flow due to RSD and vascular spasm.
Anyways I am having sympathetic block next week. I am scared, alone and overwhelmed. Have 5 yo and hard to do all things she needs and "wants". I am so blessed to have her just feel like crying all time. Have other medical issues also so I am constantly at a doc office. Hubby out of town tryin find work and not very supportive right now. Please someone tell me your stories that may be like mine. Thanks
Jenn39 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote