View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 04:15 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by theresa2213 View Post
Hi I was just wondering if you ever found a good doctor? I have the same problems. When my syringomyelia was stumbled upon by accident it was because I had sustained a neck/back traumatic injury in the Army. They medically retired me and sent me on my way. My pain is a lot worse and I don't want to end up peeing myself or in a wheel chair because my VA hospital is not very good at listening to things that aren't very common. I have been out almost 3 years and they have never even done a mri The Army attest did one every 90 days to keep tabs on it. Not seeing it in 3 years has me scared that it may have really grown in size, especially since my pain is worse and I feel like I can't hold any body heat most of the time. Any help you could give me would be great
Hey everyone, I would also like to know if anyone has been to any of the doctors listed and how their experience went? Theresa, have you found anyone yet? I am also in North Texas (DFW) and would like to hear someones personal experience before I visit a doctor as I will be paying out of pocket and cant really "doctor shop". My symptoms have recently got very bad and I need help, it's causing a lot of grief. I know this is an old thread but any help will be appreciated
lori del sol is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote