View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 08:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Sah-PCA,

Welcome to the forum! I've never had an annie but I have family members that have had them and it can lead into seizures do to possible scar tissue on the brain from the annie.
The light flashing,radip heartbeat,twitching, dizziness, and feeling faint are all signs of different types of seizures. The light flashing and twitching can be a simple partial seizure also known as an aura seizure. Sometimes a rapid heartbeat can lead to seizures also. My advice to you is to see a Epileptologist at an Epilepsy Center an Epileptologist deals with epilepsy and knows much more than a neurologist would. Try taking vitamin B12 or B complex vitamins once a day this helps calm the nerves down. You may possibly be have seizures do to the surgery you had and if there's any swelling of the brain or nerves healing in your brain. I've had brain surgery twice to help reduce my seizures and during my recovery time my neurosurgeon told me that I would be likely to have more seizures do to the swelling and nerves healing in my brain. I wish you the best of luck and May God Bless You!

Sue
Porkette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote