View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 10:35 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart Hi Terri

I see you have already met a couple of my very favorite people on here who have given you links to find connections to others in both your shoes and your dauther's. I, for one, in my pain life after an auto wreck have been prescribed and taken all of the meds you mention but being careful to take them as prescribed. Clinton does speak with wisdom when he suggests, with your daughter's written permission of disclosure, you approach her doctor if you are to be the caregiver to learn about all of the meds, the when, how much, and side effects so you may be informed and anticipate what will come.

On the RSD forum I have written on behalf of my sister-in-law Terri, same name, I know, who has suffered RSD for well over a decade after having had a simple scope knee surgery somehow go wrong. She was at the time a full time restaurant chef [tres bien] and a talented artist in oils and acrylics. Her progression over the years has led her through many meds to address her pain, and she now subsists on morphine.

My Terri is one who despite her affliction is nevertheless one who makes every effort to dispense cheer to others despite her pain. She has painted a many T-Shirts which she shares with cancer patients at local hospitals. She was awarded disability assistance due to the debilitating nature of her RSD, the pain is constant, the amounts of meds significant, and her resolve to share cheer with others unimpeded. She is not a computer person, and has not a one in the house. She outlived one husband [cancer] and now is blessed with another. When she shares on here it is through me kind of dictated secretary style........ I'm the secretary. But she has maintained an opennes about sharing through me as people inquire.

For you, your daughter, and your family, we share our prayers that sll will be well,
Blessings on you,
Mark56 and Terri
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote