View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 09:03 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I knew you'd show up, thank you. And thank you for the link. I've been all over the place reading different things.

The one thing that caught my attention is I've seen quite a few people talking about how treating with meds for the T4 isn't as effective and a is a hit and miss as far as affecting the T3. (?) That the natural dessicated med does a better job of addressing all issues.

And I have no idea what I'm talking about, LOL, so I'll just go read some more.

What has surprised me with this diagnosis is how it explains several things that have happened to me in just the past 6 months that I have definitely noted and wondered about. One thing that has been very pronounced is being cold...like the cold starts in my core and works its way out to the rest of my body. If that makes sense. But, I've always complained about the severe fatigue which I've blamed the fibro for. But again, this past 6 months to a year, it has been very pronounced.

Anyway, thanks Mrs. D, I feel better knowing you are here on the job, so to speak. I feel like I did when diagnosed with the fibro....whuuut???? Thyroid????

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (03-04-2012), mrsD (03-02-2012)