Thread: Drinking
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 04:01 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggerbetter View Post
Yes this isnt my first try at quiting but the hardest. It just amazes me that on all these boards noone has really addressed the issue. I really hope my lawyer can do something about it but I know what I have done has put me here but I have always worked over 30 years and now that I cant i need some help.
First you have to realize that we folks here on these message boards are patients, just like you. We come here for information and comfort and companionship and not as experts in any field.

Second, in order to address your question it is necessary to know whether your disability is in any way connected to your past addiction issues. Mz Migraine posted some excellent links regarding this subject.

And finally, if you have a lawyer he or she is supposed to be providing answers to your questions. However, as we all seem to have experienced at one time or another, lawyers are not known for returning calls. Keep trying.

I hope your issues get cleared up soon. Life in the "waiting room" is not much fun.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Biggerbetter (03-03-2012)