View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 10:28 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Ok 89danboy...I'll respond to you since I don't know where everyone is today. It was a very sweet idea for all of us to get together but not realistic for most of us. Unfortunately, I haven't driven in seven years (but do live in the Philly area) and just driving five mins in a car is bad and what I have to go through before, during, and after a car ride is not good. I think you had a great idea and if I could I would def try to golf (at least everyone could be entertained at how bad I prob would do lol) but I think no one responded because of this massive storm heading from the western part of U.S. to eastern part and producing horrible tornadoes. I pray everyone is safe in their homes. Having rsd is enough to deal with and dealing with mother nature like that can be horrible for those without rsd. I know I have been in horrible pain for two days waiting for the storm to hit eastern PA. Maybe we can have one day designated as a "pretend" banquet day or something where we all meet at a certain time here online and have a good old time. It might be a better idea for those of us just trying to survive each day. Hope you have a good day. I would give you an "A" for creativity if I were your teacher :.)
kathy d
kathy d is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote