View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 04:39 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post
Cody,

Wow, what a horrible day and night. I am so sorry you went through that.

Have you changed anything lately besides try to go back to work?

Hopefully, there was some kind of trigger that can be found so you can avoid it to prevent a repeat.

My best to you.
Thanks.

Since I'm not able to drive, I walk around my neighborhood from time to time to just get out of my house. I really don't know what triggered it at all, and that scares me. I feel a bit better mentally stable wise right now, but as I type this my headache is across my forehead down to my cheekbones and it kills. What a lot of people don't understand is that you can't see what I'm going through. A lot of people have told me that I'm lying, and crushes me when they say that...It's almost been a year since my accident.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EsthersDoll View Post
I'm very sorry that happened to you.

Make sure you tell your Dr. what happened so they know that you are not ready to go back to work yet.

I'm not sure if this is a worker's comp issue or not since you mentioned work being a stressful environment. Stress is not good for people who have sustained tbi's.

Take care!!
Yeah....it's a workers comp issue. While I was there only person would speak to me and it was the Comp/HR person. My former manager and supervisor wouldn't look at me nor speak to me. All of my former coworkers just glared at me with a "F" you look on their face.

I wrote what happened down b/c this is something my Dr. needs to know. I trust my Neurologist more than my work doctor.
CodyM91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote