View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 09:31 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaredsilly View Post
I was thinking about seeing Dr. Donahue because i have heard good things about him. I live in New York and need a phenomenal surgeon. I am young like you, I'm 26, and i have strictly circulatory problems. Im in no pain and havent been diagnosed yet. Well the only pain im in is right sided neck and head pain. I haven't been diagned yet but im positive something is interfering with my circulation. It's consuming my life and thoughts.

I really need someone to talk to me who knows what im going through so we can help eachother amd get through this. I'm terrified ill drop dead from a stroke if i dont get this taken care of first but due to health insuramce I havent veen able to seek Dr Donahues assistance.

How is his outlook on arterial or vennous tos ? Positive and hopeful or negative ?? How fast was he able to determine where the compressiom was coming from and how many tests does he normally run? Is he positive where compression is or takes a guess ? I know if a surgeon knows exactly what is causing the compression than after surgery you would be cured. its when they aren't sure where it runs into a problem bc if they take out what is not causing the compressiom then you'll still have the issue.

THis is strictly arterial or venous tos I'm speaking of. Did he mention risk of stroke and if its likely , even in the worst of cases ? I know nothing about this. I know you'll b just fine after surgery
Hi there,
If you have venous tos, your recovery after surgery is highly successful. When the nerves are involved, it can be a bit longer and more complicated. Hopefully you can work it out so you can see him.
julidean is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote