View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 07:13 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default Hello

I have posted here since approx. 2004-

I have neurogenic vascular TOS, which then prompted RSD, bedridden, Right sided surgery after long attempts to get work comp hearings, but surgery in Denver (flew myself out first after denial from work comp and got two great reports that I needed surgery.)

My doc for surgery was Dr. Annest. He was very professional and competent, and honest - he said he may only get 10% better due to long wait for surgery. But what happened was the TOS slowed down extremely, and then, the RSD left for an entire year.

I believe there is a very big difference between men and women in surgery outcomes, how they got TOS and how the TOS reacts.[/U]

TOS has many flavors - try the advanced search for threads on many symptoms, or main 5 symptoms. My TOS testing thread is complete and tells you all I know about TOS.

Now I fight after work comp judgment - you must not quit or give in. See as many free consults as possible.

I will never work again. I am lucky to have nurses, stable mate, good doctors...I can't write to everyone - I'll hurt for weeks.

But my love and prayers go to all.
tshadow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (07-11-2012)