View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 07:57 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart So Frankie, and Avoice

Welcome to a comfortable and safe place to share. As you witnessed from Cindy's post some extreme stuff was going on, but I never heard back from her.......

Then here you come. Avoice, I understand stim can be both enemy and friend, depending on the manner of programming you received. I was allowed to program my unit myself in 2010 and have never had a complaint or a revision or a tweak [Very much to the pleasure of my doctors] AND on top of all of that I have resumed my profession and am now seeking admission to also practice in New York, so life in some ways has been restored to me. I treat this wondrous device as such a blessing, and I very much hope for you there is a feeling of restoration in your life although at times it seems not to help too much..... maybe a tweak with your program is in order?

Frankie......YOU, YOU are one of the success stories I heard of such as was told to my by my friend Jason at church that although his sister had endured two such stim emplacements in 10 years time, SHE was thrilled to have the benefit of stim and he encouraged and prayed for me that I would consider its possibility. You know from reading above I share your blessing of a stim as does Rae, a stim which has been utterly restorative in my life. Can I still carve a beautiful S down a fresh slope of new fallen snow skiing with my family as was one of my passions..... no, but I can now earn the funds necessary to provide for them once again in my profession, and in my book THAT is success worth SHOUTING OUT LOUD TO THE LORD ABOUT!

Thank you all for sharing,
Blessings,
Mark56
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rrae (03-06-2012)