View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 11:44 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Research, rest, research, rest.......... answers will come.....

It does get better!!! My symptoms are all related to my eyes.

I did extensive research all over the internet to find a answer. I figured if I could solve the problems with my eyes the rest would take care of itself.

I found a site on photophobia and PCS. I contacted the individual that posted the information. He e-mailed me back and referred me to individuals that did similar work. After 5 months of questions, a few conversations, a little persistence, and some humility by not demanding help, just asking for help, I was able to get a binocular eye exam.

They placed prisms in my glasses and 10 days later I actually have periods in a day without headaches. I have to rest when they act up and be smart about what I do, but it is getting better - Finally Relief!!!!

Don't give up, the answers are there on forums like this and all over the internet, just have to be persistent and patient - it does work itself out once you find the answer that works for you. The key is what works for the person because no one is the same. Figure that out and you start to make progress.
GA2012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
MsRriO (02-25-2013), Su seb (03-15-2013), xanadu00 (05-15-2012)