View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 03:18 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

So sorry it took me so long to reply. I do still work PRN only because I force myself. I have to to pay for my cobra which ends in June. I don't know what I am going to do after that because I can't get any insurance with pre-exisiting conditions. It is hard because I am always in so much pain and I have a duel diagnosis; I also suffer with complex regional pain syndrome. I am at my wits end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn View Post
HI, I am a new member and not sure how this works. I too, am a nurse that works in the newborn nursery. I have Pseudo Tumor. My husband and I, found a site that caters to Charo patients. Dr. Heffer at the Wisconsin Chiari Center phone # is 414-291-1078. From what we have read they are world renowned for treating Chiari Malformation. I was wondering if you are still able to work? I have had my fourth lp shunt surgery and have been out of work since dec.30th. I am scared to death of going back to work due to the severe headaches,dizziness,and my eyes killing me. I do wish you the best and hope this information may help you. dawnb
nw31705 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote