Thread: Sweet relief!
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 03:36 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Neko, I'm so happy for you. I see you are another foot story. My RSD started in my right great toe and quickly started affecting the entires foot. This all occurred after a fall. I didn't start having symptoms of RSD until I had surgery to remove the bone spurs that had formed from the fall. Moving right alone I can truly relate to you I remember my first block I was on cloud 9 for about two weeks. My co-workers were wondering if I was on drugs because I was so happy. It had been so long since I had slept and I was practically pain free; I was in heaven. I had a lot of blocks that were successful, but with each time the amount of time they lasted grew shorter until the last time over a year ago I got little pain relief and that relief only lasted 3 days. I felt doomed; what was I going to do now. My RSD is spreading, but I also went undiagnosed for almost a year. I'm a fighter I still work some and I haven't given up. My best advice is not to take no for an answer and do not let anyone tell you your pain is not real. It is not all in your head that lighting and electric shock that you feel daily we all here feel it so we can't all be crazy. Good luck and I hope the blocks work for you since you have started early with them.
nw31705 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote