View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 04:40 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Confused New to the site...DESPERATE for feedback

If anyone has suggestions advice input please share with me .....a quick summary of whats going on for the last couple years went from manageable to recently almost unmanageable fatigue and exhaustion consantly....shortness of breath from small task like laundry or walkin up stairs...abdominal/back pain...constant bloating..what feels like a full bladder but cam not empty it completly..sudden dryness of skin/HAIR to the point my hair just breaks off..irritable and mood swings.muscle aches.i am only 27 and this all somewhat snuck up on me intensity wise ...i already know I need to see a doctor and am in the process of getting health insurance..but am pretty worried all these symptoms could tie together..also I got an iyd..birth control..4 yrs ago..and for the last 3 1/2 years have not had a menstrual cycle..whatsoever...i know this is not a doctor site..etc..am just hoping someone might be able to gve me advice..suggestions..input etc..i would very VERY much appreciate it..and if I need to expand on any symptoms or somethin..please ask me..thank you
Tatnkatsmom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote