View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 07:40 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hello tatnkatsmom

Welcome to Neuro Talk. This site can help you with some information just from regular folks. I came here two years ago, and never left. I still have medical problems, so I seek compassion, and give some back. I was just a little older than you are when I got an auto immune problem. Even though you do not have insurance, seek medical advice. The combination of things that are bothering you really should be addressed by a professional. I wound up with an infection from and IUD at your age. That would be my first check up. I also hope you get insurance soon. Once I was discovered to have some medical condition, I was never excepted again for medical coverage. It was out of my price range. Please do try for the insurance as soon as you can.
There are "womens" centers nearby most towns. You can call for information to see if there are physicians in your area that will see you on a sliding scale. Don't let money get in the way of finding out what is wrong OK? Let us know what happens. We will support you while you go through some testing. I do wish you all the best. Again a warm welcome to Neruo Talk. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote